Saturday, January 30, 2010

E.L.F Prime Plum Lipctick( not so plum)


I am not a brand slave when it comes to beauty esp makeup, there are so many brands to explore and try, I do believe in quality though NO COMPROMISE on tis one. I got so many lipglosses and lipstick that its hard to tell which one is my favorite .. i heart all my lippies .
Okay so i am going to blog about eyes lips face lipstick in prime plum today.I love the formula and the consistency of E.l.f lipstick line, it just glides on so smoothly on to the lips with its perfect color pay off. Also, it is long lasting
The packaging looks very professional, it's a sleek black, very sturdy with Elf's logo imprinted on the side. You might want to prime and moisturizer your lips first for more moisture.
So let me break it down for you
Prime Plum ..Plum? More like brown..it is fairly dark and a little brown. It's a nice cool color I would wear under brighter glosses. The coverage is medium, heavier coverage with more layers to make it really dark. This one is very pigmented and very brown (YES!! brown Not Plum)



Where to buy and Price of Product~
You can purchase it off ELF's site eyeslipsface for a barging price of £3.50 you can pay a lot more than that for a mineral lipstick.



Ladies, if you ever get a chance to get your hands on one of these beauties, go and get them  the shades are beautiful and perfect for work, school, date, etc and they are super affordable cruelty free .


Which is your Favourite Eyeslipsface (E.L.F) lippie shade? Any recommendations??




2 comments :

  1. hey, great post- I love Nicely Nude, such a pretty pink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi carly , thanks for stopping by , nicely nude and natural nymph, pouty petal are my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥