Saturday, January 30, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette Sale+Valentine's Special:

Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette Sale is here! Get any of the 88 palettes or all 3 of them and receive a massive 20% discount. This sale is limited to one of each per household, so if you buy 2 of the same palettes, only one gets the discount.



 
(ON SALE: 20% OFF 88 Palettes, limited to 1 per type per household)
 
 
 

Coastal Scents are also havng Valentine's Special: Hot Red or Passionate Purple 5 Piece Gift Set, $19.95, includes feather trimmed gift bag. This is a limited time offer, while supplies last.


 
 
for details check out their website here

2 comments :

  1. Whenever I see those palettes, I always consider picking one up, but I can't even imagine who confused I'd be in the morning trying to pick colors!

    Still a wonderful deal though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too , too many colors confuse me and i end up looking like a clown .. :(

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥