Thursday, December 17, 2009

NOTD Clarity Nail polish Purple



I am loving this shade of purple, i was in lahore last month and i saw this pretty color in DHA. there were couple of other bright intersting colors , i so wanted to have them but company's name was very new and unfamiliar , i avoid buying unfamilair nail or makeup brand here because in nail polish case they can be too watery to apply and takes ages to dry , i came back home without purchasing but i had second thoughts and i thought for the price , what the heck i should get it , so i bought two of their shades, i love the color perfect for winters, it was not "that" watry , but consistency was bit  thin but didnt take ages to dry , i love the color.its shiny ,glossy and oh so bright .would i be buying more of this range?? well perhaps yes , if i find sum brilliant colors .




whats your favourite purple nail polish ??

3 comments :

  1. That's a very pretty color! Purple is definitely one of my favs. I might even add this to my wishlist. Great blog hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its certainly a lovely color. A must have :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥